Adventure South NZ
For the past 25 years, Adventure South NZ has provided an unrivalled range of active holidays across the North and South Islands – taking travellers beyond the more popular and busy trails to the very heart of New Zealand’s wild and mysterious landscapes.
See our scheduled departures below or talk to us about organising a group tour.
ALPS TO OCEAN CYCLE - SIX DAY GUIDED CYCLE TOUR
Explore some of the most scenic and diverse landscapes in New Zealand's South Island by bike on our six day fully supported Alps to Ocean Cycle tour.
Encounter the majesty of New Zealand's highest peak, Aoraki, Mt Cook, the sweeping tussock lands of the Mackenzie Country, and the flowing rivers, vineyards and farmland of the Waitaki Valley as you cycle towards the historic and vibrant coastal town of Oamaru on the Alps to Ocean Cycle Trail.
SCHEDULED DEPARTURE DATES
28 Jan 2018 - 2 Feb 2018 - CLOSED
4 Feb 2018 - 9 Feb 2018 - CLOSED
18 Feb 2018 - 23 Feb 2018 - CLOSED
25 Feb 2018 - 2 Mar 2018 - CLOSED
4 Mar 2018 - 9 Mar 2018 - CLOSED
14 Mar 2018 - 19 Mar 2018 - CLOSED
28 Mar 2018 - 2 Apr 2018 - CLOSED
1 Apr 2018 - 6 Apr 2018 - CLOSED
15 Apr 2018 - 20 Apr 2018 - CLOSED
SEE NEXT SEASONS DATES ONLINE
- Cycle the spectacular trails of the Alps to Ocean Cycle Trail from Tekapo
- Take in the stunning views of Lakes Pukaki, Ohau, Benmore and Aviemore
- Hike beneath Mt Cook in the World Heritage National Park
- Cycle through the golden tussock lands of the Mackenzie Country
- Enjoy a delicious platter lunch at Lake Ohau Lodge
- Discover the ancient Elephant Rock formations
- Explore the charming Victorian Precinct in Oamaru
- Spend a night at the historic Burnside Homestead
- Soak in the hot pools at Lake Tekapo (optional)
- 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- 5 nights hotel/motel ensuite accommodation on twin share basis
- Professional qualified driver/guide
- 2 professional guides/drivers on trips with 8 or more people
- Private vehicle transport
- Water and snacks while cycling
- Concession fees paid to the Department of Conservation
Visit our website for more information on our tours, dates and prices.