Point of difference
Perfect accommodation for groups and families situated in the heart of adventure tourism country. Purpose built for large groups or extended families.
Built in 2015, Haka Matata allows friends & family time to relax together. The home is fully equipped and suitable for all accommodation needs, from a family holiday to a small corporate retreat, groups of friends for a weekend away, or a comfortable night for cyclists on the Alps 2 Ocean Cycle Trail.
• 1 King Room
• 1 Queen Room
• 1 Double Room
• 1 Family Room - Super King and two singles
• Separate toilet
• Laundry, washing machine, drier
• Log fire with heat transfer system
• Open plan living and dining, full kitchen facilities
• Large deck area
• Both indoor and outdoor games for adults and children
• A library of books, some for swapping
• Flat Screen televisions with FreeView and DVD player.
• Very quiet
• 3-minute walk from dairy
• 5-minute walk from a small supermarket, children's playground with skate park and flying fox
• Close to cafe, pub and local restaurant
• A bell bird and family of quail visit from time to time
• Toilet and Basin